Monday, October 5, 2015

This week in Palo Cedro, CA.


10/2/15

Every month or so, the library in Fall River has a bag sale/ yard sale. It's all donation items, from furniture, to clothes, and dishes, etc.. We helped them from 8-1 lifting all the heavy furniture into trucks. Afterwards the Oilers needed help moving dirt from their pick up to a neat little flower bed that they made. We had a good little lesson with sister Estes about the proclamation and she told us a little about her kids and how the proclamation has influenced her life

 

10/3/15

Wow! What an incredible day! Filled with the spirit from conference!

What was your guys favorite talk?? I really liked the one given by Bradley D. Foster... I really liked the quote he said "It's never too early and it's never too late to lead, guide, and walk beside our children, because families are forever" I'm so excited to have a family of my own! Or at least get married first... Robert D. Hales said to "marry someone who has potential, not perfection. Because progression is eternal."

I love all of you guys, especially you mother. Elder Holland spoke about motherly love and how maternal love has to be divine and is second to christs perfect love for all of us. Thank you for everything mom, I love you.

 
10/4/14

Well, I just had an amazing weekend full of the spirit, love, and inspiration. I had a great time listening to all the wonderful talks given by such spiritual men. I hope that you guys were able to watch conference and learn as much as I did!! I almost felt today that conference was NOT long enough!! Imagine that! Well, it's been an exhausting weekend sitting on church benches for 10 hrs. But it was good! Thank you so much for all the beautiful letters and all the love sent out each week in the form of a letter. Carly, I love your little pictures that you have sent to me.. And what's this about a tortoise!?!? I'm so jealous! Anyways , I love you all so much! Take care!

 
Elder Funley

No comments:

Post a Comment